• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Blank Pages in Admin? HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error)

kayeones

After I tried to install the multiple admin add-on my admin page went blank giving error 500. So after searching in the forum I found that in CPanel I can find why the error came.

The error was a file that was calling the same thing that was called in another core file. So I deleted it (plus I deleted the whole files that came with the multiple admin addon) and the login page for admin started working. And so the index of admin also is working.

But the problem is every single other pages in the admin area (orders, categories, extra pages, languages,...) they all give a blank page with this error :

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfil the request.

What shall I do? My cart is working fine, it is only the admin part that is not.

Re-Install is required

After I tried to install the multiple admin add-on my admin page went blank giving error 500. So after searching in the forum I found that in CPanel I can find why the error came.

The error was a file that was calling the same thing that was called in another core file. So I deleted it (plus I deleted the whole files that came with the multiple admin addon) and the login page for admin started working. And so the index of admin also is working.

But the problem is every single other pages in the admin area (orders, categories, extra pages, languages,...) they all give a blank page with this error :

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfil the request.

What shall I do? My cart is working fine, it is only the admin part that is not.

Which ever Shopping Cart you are using...according to your explanation we know that it the Plugin or the Addon which has caused this error...now even after you have deleted all the related files related to the addon...it may have happend that the addon has added some fields in the database which would be causing the problem...i would recommend you ask support on the ecommerce script site...

re-install the files you deleted. after that... when did you start getting the error? was the site running fine before, or is this a fresh install that you are having problems with? and like the others said, what cart is it? make sure you are running the right PHP and MySQL versions that are required for the cart.

You will need to look at the error log to see a specific reason why. It could just be a permission issue to the process consuming too much RAM.

Back