• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

bepaid.com??

sparkfan12

Does anyone know if bepaid.com is working? When I click the sign up link, I get a message about a session timing out and cant sign up and their support doesnt respond. Does anyone know what's up with them?

I signed up with them a long time ago...when they FINALLY released their ad software, I installed it, saw two ads the first day (30 cents right there!), then left it running in my system tray for about a month, never saw another ad, deleted the ad bar, and never used them again. Don't know if they actually sendout ads now though.

Originally posted by Canuckkev
I signed up with them a long time ago...when they FINALLY released their ad software, I installed it, saw two ads the first day (30 cents right there!), then left it running in my system tray for about a month, never saw another ad, deleted the ad bar, and never used them again. Don't know if they actually sendout ads now though.

Same here!
Don't bother with the paid to surf crap anymore. They are going downhill. Infact, i would blame them for the low advertising rates we see today (and other things). They are a waist of time now. I used to surf and get paid, very efficiently. But now its all a bunch of pure crap.

Back