• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Be a man and shed a tear.....

[JSH]John;1035807 said:
I hope the people that done this get locked up for life. They won't get away with what they done in prison. I hope everyone in there teaches them a lesson.

I hope so to, but I hope it will be done right. You see the baby is Jason Owen's brothers. Jason went there because he had no where else to go.

But it still don't make it right even if he did not kill the baby he helped to clean up the evidence. I am thinking about asking the police if i can speak to him to get his side but I have a funny feeling even though I was a friend of his he, they will not allow me.

if he is allowed visitation, you should be able to see him. i was arrested with 4 fake ID's when i was 19, and i had friends and family come see me multiple times over the two weeks i was in. what sucked most is that the original charges for the fake id's was set to let me go the day i got arrested, but, i got held on a warrant that was taken care of over a year earlier and had not been marked in the system, so, i spent two weeks, over Christmas, in jail waiting to see the judge that issued the warrant. once he saw me, he was like, why am i seeing you again, we took care of this warrant already didnt we, and i was like yeah, i dont know why im here either. long story short, i was released to go home after that.

Back