• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Attention Gamers, Join out team now!

Ryan_man

Hello,

I am the founder/webmaster of www.gamersone.com. This is a completely new gaming site offering lots of game reviews, previews, cheats and many other game related material. After losing www.ultrapcgamers.net, I have decided to start over again. I want to start an original gaming site, that should be able to compare with top end sites like ign. I personally own an N64, Psone, GB, SNES, NES, Atari(s) and a few more unpopular systems.

I will need staff members for the following systems:

Psone
Playstation 2
N64
GameCube
X-BOX
Dreamcast
Gameboy Advance
PC
MAC

If you own any of those systems you may be the person we're looking for. At the moment, there are no staff members besides me. If you are interested, remember it's not a paying job unless we bring in over 300,000 unique visits a day. Also it would be nice if you have some sort of media card in your computer in which allows you to transfer footage from various systems, from a VCR or DVD, or other. The current webpage design is just a test, I will be changing it i nthe future.

If you are interested in joining please e-mail me at:

Ryan-man@home.com

Aim: Ryanman1exo
MSN: Ryan_man@hotmail.com

Gamersone - It only matters when your number one

Back