• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ASP Hosting

bozley05

NLC
NLC
I need an ASP host that I can store an Access database outside of the public html directory. (eg relative path from public html dir: ../db/). Probably 10mb space needed, not much bandwidth required. Just testing a site before I pay for the hosting, because AUD$40/month is a lot to pay just for testing that may go for upto 2/3 months.

Originally posted by bozley05
I need an ASP host that I can store an Access database outside of the public html directory. (eg relative path from public html dir: ../db/). Probably 10mb space needed, not much bandwidth required. Just testing a site before I pay for the hosting, because AUD$40/month is a lot to pay just for testing that may go for upto 2/3 months.
www.1asphost.com

Brinkster didn't send me a confirmation e-mail when I registered and 1asphost gave me a "cannot find server" error when i tried them a week or so ago, but i'll try again :) Thanks for ur help everyone...

apach::asp isn't a good choice to learn/test asp (it allows perl scripting only), try brinkster again.

Originally posted by Yahweh
The best host to test your ASP scripts is http://www.dotnetplayground.com . Its completely free, 100mb, FTP, no ads, but the only major drawback is that quite frequently the server is down but it is not much of a problem.

Looks great, but registrations are currently offline or something. I have registered with 7host, still waiting to get my ftp account. Have like 200 files to upload.

Back