• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

As long as we're showing off cars...

DavidsAwesome

Wait, What?
NLC
Just picked this one up a little over a week ago.

The holes pictured that are covered in duct tape were plugged yesterday, I'll have new pics up of that shortly. I'm gonna pick up the spot lights on ebay, get it painted all black, paint the rims, install a new radio, aaaand a couple other things I haven't thought of yet.

It's an 01 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. 80,000 miles, 4.6L v8.

http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc140/davidsawesome/Ford/

Is it even legal to own? You should totally install some lights on the top :lol:

In the US it's legal to own decommissioned police cars. Light bars would not be legal if they had the same pattern/colors as the lights in his jurisdiction.

Well, after you see the work I'm putting into it, you won't think so. I have at least $2,000 planned for this car.

Welfare cars? :eek3:

Many decommissioned police cars aren't sold around here, but given to people on welfare who need a car to get to their jobs, or drive their kids around. Not entirely sure how the program works, or if they have to pay anything for them, all I know is them's welfare cars. :p

Many decommissioned police cars aren't sold around here, but given to people on welfare who need a car to get to their jobs, or drive their kids around. Not entirely sure how the program works, or if they have to pay anything for them, all I know is them's welfare cars. :p

Damn! Around here most of the decommissioned cruisers become taxis. The ones that taxi companies don't buy are auctioned off really cheap.

[x10]Brandon;1064299 said:
Needs a tach

You don't need a tach unless you're doing some kind of racing and need to stay within your powerband ... I drove a 4sp 1995 Jeep Cherokee without a tach for almost 2 years.

Damn! Around here most of the decommissioned cruisers become taxis. The ones that taxi companies don't buy are auctioned off really cheap.

It might be a private welfare agency that's buying them up, I'm not sure. That'd make more sense, actually. But they're still welfare cars.

Back