• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

anyone with Godaddy Hosting?

Just to warn u , never get 1 MySQL you will suffer later on if u have only 1 MySQL And if i am not mistaken that plan offers only 25 gb bw and 500 mb space. I dont think u will ever be able to use even 10gb with 500 mb space unless u put things to download and stuff.

So if u planning to pay, pay for something that at later time u dont regret , cause if u run a forums based site it uses 1 sql database and if u decide to add some usersonline or any other simple script which uses sql ur in trouble , but u can always use 1 mysql for other databases but it gets messier.

I've heard mixed reviews on thier hosting. I've heard that thier great, but I've also heard thier servers are 'sluggish' at times. Your best bet is to continue to ask around before your host with any hosting company.

And if you come across any good or bad review do check out the website of that person who has given his/her review.

its quite good. but i hate them. used to be with them b4 i made my own host. i bet you could find alot better one then that. and btw there mysql doesnt work ever. u will never be able to connect rarily and and u only get ftp, no plesk, cpanl. ECT
it sucks, oK? LOLL

chris devine said:
alrights thanks guys :) hope u all aint biased koz u all competitors :p j/k , I'll trust you all on this.

Just think for urself dude what can u do in 1 single mysql database and so much bw and so little space? You will find the solution.

Back