• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone tried oxywrz?

Ruriko

Has anyone tried this host http://oxywrz.com ? it seems brand new. The prices seem cheap and too good to be true that it can handle digg effect. I can't really find any reviews on this host.

If you're making a serious site, I suggest you to use a reliable & not a new host (at least 6 months+).

well the website seems far to empty.
and, the prices seem a joke :| $33 /month, or $33 for 6 months?!
the payment system is a loop, when i tried.
i clicked order, selected my plan/domain, and it took me to the shared ones, to order a shared one.

If you're making a serious site, I suggest you to use a reliable & not a new host (at least 6 months+).

Ok Secret, tell me, is every host born old? And also, OxyWRZ is a hosting division of OxyHosts.com (and oxyhosts is MORE THAN 6 Months old.)

TGTBT
To Good To Be True

Dont really know what this is about.

That looks like a byet template :S

I don't know what a byet template is but this is made in wordpress.

well the website seems far to empty.
and, the prices seem a joke :| $33 /month, or $33 for 6 months?!
the payment system is a loop, when i tried.
i clicked order, selected my plan/domain, and it took me to the shared ones, to order a shared one.

The billing system is WHMCS and even a kid can look at the prices and say that it's /mo

Hope this clears out doubts. :)

The billing system is WHMCS and even a kid can look at the prices and say that it's /mo

well, you should show them as the price they are. to "clear up confusion".
also where are your terms of use and privacy policy?!
guessing by the name, your servers are located where it's legal to link to warez?

Back