• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

anyone heard of Openwebster?

echi

anyone heard of them before? have been with them for a month and was thinking of getting a pay plan, since they have small resources, but other then that i can't complain so far, because i'm just looking for a porfolio site, and also use it as my web dev platform, i need good features and uptime, resource aren't that important to me, anyone know any other host that I can consider? should I go for a pay plan? i'm still pretty new to the web hosting stuff so any suggestion is appreciated.

Seems the domain is registered to you

Funny thread.
Really want to know how do you find that Jan.I was thinking the domain would be Openwebster.com Openwebster.net Openwebster.org etc...
Seems only Openwebster.com work and it is the one.
It is really cheap on the plans actually.

Funny thread.
Really want to know how do you find that Jan.I was thinking the domain would be Openwebster.com Openwebster.net Openwebster.org etc...
Seems only Openwebster.com work and it is the one.
It is really cheap on the plans actually.

For what? ;) Are you going to be moderator here?

Back