• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

any that dont need ssn?

Okay you can...
  • Lie about your age
  • Get a parental consent form
  • Put it in your parents name
  • Join one where you don't have to be 18!

Hope that helps! :)

I thought you got a SSN when you started working or something... I don't know... Oh well, such is life! :)

You could always try some foriegn company! ;)

Not sure when you get one, but I remember having on before I was 15. Besides any company that dosen't ask for it is usually a scam anyway.

You get a social security number when you are born...at least born in the US.

If you have a SSN and don't know it, just call the Social Security Administration, or go into one of their offices, and ask them to look you up in their database. If you don't have one at all, then you can apply and get one for free.

Well I just recieved my cheque from adagent.com this morning... They pay pretty well I have been usign them for a few months now.

I also Know the owner of ad-pay.com very well and we have deals where i usuaully get around $3-4 CPM.

Heh dont call me little one =(. Im just as good as any of ya.

heh

Or just put my address in (Caanada) and I will send you the money...jk.

SSN is only for people making over $600-$1500 a year.(different ad companies). Otherwise my friend from ad-pay told me they dont need it.

Back