• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any recommendations for paid hosting ( Paid by Indian SBI maestro atm/debit card)

Status
Not open for further replies.

awebportal

Hello,
I would like to know anyone can recommend me good webhosting company for shared linux hosting , which have good uptime and can accept payment through (State Bank Of India Maestro atm/debit card)??
Also I want to pay monthly , not yearly or quarterly.
Please recommend me a reputed host if you guys knew.
Thanks..

Hi,

I think you can use MoneyBookers right?

You can add a local bank account to your Moneybookers account and make a payment monthly.

Have you already tried to find a host via Google search? it can be helpful to compare all possible place and choose the best one.

Please note this thread is in the discussion forum so offers can't be posted. The OP asked for recommendations, not offers. And further offers will receive an infraction.

Thanks Jan.
And serverpoint didn't accept maestro card payment , please read all my requirements before posting please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back