• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any recommendations/experiences with these companies?

Kitty102284

SmokyHosts
GrabyourHosting
Xsis Hosting

Choosing a hosting company is hard work! lol I am thinking of moving to a different one, so I have been looking around. I have a thread in requests and recieved a few offers. I have also checked out the offers section. If you have had any experience with these companies please post if you would reccomend them or not. Or if you would recommend someone else for reseller packages, let me know. Thanks! :)

I cannot comment on the hosts you are questing about, however would recommend as alley did hostingdepartment.net or galaxy-host.com I believe is the url, Galaxy's are on the forum boards often.

Last edited:
I personally recommend kevhosting. They are located at http://www.kevhosting.com/. I have been hosted with them forever. The owner is a great guy and his company gives great support. Contact me and I will tell you more, if you wish.
Chris

Last edited:
<<snipped>>

I have to admit, I agree with Alley and Josh, HostingDepartment.net are amazing, i've been using their services for over a year now, I am not currently with them (No need for a reseller/hosting account) but if I ever did, I would go to them first.

Thanks for all your recommendations guys, means allot.

I cant really recommend any of the above, the only company we have had dealings with in regards to hosting are www.reflexnetworks.net. We've been using there service for nearly 2 years now & never had one problem.

We use them for allot of server work as well as some backup hosting & other duties. First class service.

XSIS-Host
Galaxy-Hosts

These are the two that I am really looking at right now. I have to decide soon.

I did check out HostingDepartment however, the plans are too big for my needs, so ofcourse out of my budget range. Also some of the terms do not fit with what I am looking for. I do get a hostee from time to time that is a Anime fan (were talking clean only, ones from TV) and wants to host a fansite. Also, I prefer a host who can help with backups. Plus I am in the USA and know nothing about the UK laws. lol They seem like a great company but just not the one who will fit me. Sorry.

Back