• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Annual reseller (w) clientexec needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Techkid said:
i think i can decide whats best for me

He was only trying to help, and by the sounds of it you are in the wrong if you are critisising somthing you agree to in a TOS.

He was trying to help so quit with your arrogance

leyther said:
He was only trying to help, and by the sounds of it you are in the wrong if you are critisising somthing you agree to in a TOS.

He was trying to help so quit with your arrogance

if you don't mind please don't use my thread for this type of nonsense, i'm very capable of making my own decisions

Right now if you order, we will reduce our package so that you recive the offer for $20/month, thats a $10 discount, since we already discounted it $5/month which normally is the C/E fee.

Before I offer can I ask what was your tos violation when you were craigs customer? Not trying to be rude but I dont want to offer you service then have to cancel you.

Galaxy-Hosts.com said:
Before I offer can I ask what was your tos violation when you were craigs customer? Not trying to be rude but I dont want to offer you service then have to cancel you.

It wasnt anything bad, his refund wasnt valid as he broke our software rule, nothing to do with hosting or anything hosted on our servers.

Galaxy-Hosts.com said:

thanks, my violation was not reading his tos..............but i don't think i ever even used your services did i Craig......the whole account was setup for what a few hours....i don't think the nameservers even resolved ....lol, good money your making there my friend

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back