• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

AmsHost

we have 2 plans

we have to plans starter and pro starter has 525 mb and 10 gigs b/w and the other is 625 mb and 12 gigs b/w all plans besides space are the same

How can i set file permissions throught File manager??
like CHMOD such file to 777 or 654??

TDLInternet said:
what the...are you offering hosting off of a free host?!
that's right pal.. they got free "unlimited" space and "unlimited" bandwith from absfree.com I'm sure that if we report this on the forum they wont be too happy :shame:

I gotta say this is ----ing hilarious LMFAO. That is all! LOL wats next they are going to give u a full box to offer free hosting this is all bull crap seriously no offence and all your "customers" well the people that recieve free hosting they must have problems seeing this, and actually i am the first person to laugh and point at this guy cause he asked me for hosting last time lol and his friend asked me for a domain name lol;)

thanks al;ot

some a-holes uploaded illgeal stuff getting my accuaout suspned thanks alot you people no theres no more amshost !!! an also peop;e did it on ninhost to you all dont sesserve hosting misstreatsers!! GO TO http://acoolsite.info for there free service if you still want great hosting

your web address doesnt work... it goes to some other site, and I would really like the hosting, if you have a different url I would like it, or I could talk with you on AIM if you sign on

Back