• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Aerocore Networkx Free Host!

aerox

Im willing to share my website with others =)

50mb Space(More if needed)
5GB Bandwidth(More if needed)
Super fast servers.
Super fast FTP access.
PHP4/MySQL3
MySQL DB's( Maybe! )
CGI/Perl
No forced ads what-so-ever. Though a little 88x31 would be appreciated =)
http://yourname.aerocore.net

Very Important!!! Must be related content. Examples:
Gaming(Made By You), Programming Related, Flash Content, Cars etc. Basically anything that has to do with computers and other electronics and of course automobiles. No Personal Webpages Non-Negotiable. Your site must not be "Under Construction" or Undeveloped. It must be developed. I will NOT just host forums.

Im offering webspace out of the kindness of my heart. Dont insult me by messaging me if you dont understand these simple guidelines. Im NOT posting my email. Last time I did that, that was a big mistake it was a bunch of spam. Im insisting that if you want hosting you need to contact me on AIM.

I will request to see the site that I am going to host before I even consider accepting you. Understand these simple guidelines before you message me. I don't take lightly to people wasting my time.

Contact me AIM:Aeroxgt

Per Brian Seymour, CEO
http://www.aerocore.net

Last edited:
Hey man Im sorry but I have to post a message and then PM you... I wont be home untill I get home later, so untill I get home Ill post some info about my site and ill pm you url cause I dont want it hammered.My main site with all the pages is down at the moment due to many people visiting it which can be found at www.ao-portal.-------- ( which is down ) my site is one of the two only englsih fansites based on a Taiwanese mmorpg. Many englsih speaking people play this game and need a site to translate some information for them and thats why I have it. The name of the game is Aglaia Online I will Pm you with the email and message you around 1:00 PM Pacific time. Untill then Ill see you later~

Thanks,
Shimmi

Im not trying to be mean but this guy was a total jerk, I showed him my site and went out of my way to make sure it was working correctly... Then he tells me not enough Content and no Game sites that you didnt make ( I understand this ) But stated in his topic he clearly said GAMING which could be anything... Then he says that he edited it for "DIpshits" like me... and proceeded to say foreign games made out of the USA are not considred games. SO watch out when AIMing him guys.

I dont appreciate your lies Shimmi so I appreciate it if you would not lie to my potential clients.

Im not telling lies, and I dont appreciate your manners towards potential customers... With your attitude you will not get ANY buisness.

Originally posted by Shimmi
Im not trying to be mean but this guy was a total jerk,

To me he was really nice I havent got my site up yet and he said If I can have a due date to get it done and everything if your site is good anough and meets the things he posted than he will host you he's giving out a good deal he wont just give it to anybody and if you waste his time with a "Bad" site thats kind of a insult because he has better things to do than look at ..sites that are simply not worth he's time...:biggrin2:

Back