• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Advice needed!

dannyson3

Does anyone have any advice on how to generate more traffic and hits for my website ?? I used a company which claims that it brings premium traffic "bettervisitors.com" but I've seen little increase. Please help if you can.

Thanks

Daniel

PPC advertising gets you a lot of hits if you use it right, its all about how you write them. I guess its all down to budget too, just how much are you willing to pay per person that visits your site.

you should learn how to get real targeted traffic. what is the point of having traffic but the bounce rate is 100%. search engine traffic is targeted and you can target what kind of keyword phrase you want.

alo to fthese paid people have proxie programs to hit your site with not real traffic lol its a waiste of money .. best advertisment is the word of mouth via forums and chat rooms:)

Well "Daniel" hasn't come back... But anyway, those auto-visitor systems are rubbish, and some can get your site blacklisted, so you need to watch out using them. God you can't beat good old word of mouth advertising!

Adwords is a rip off personally, it costs too much. You need a good budget if you go with Adwords...

Actually, I've done pretty good lately with AdWords for my free host. Spending anywhere from $30 - $150 per day has brought in a huge number of new users. Of course, targeting the U.S. is still too expensive, but users from other countries appreciate free hosting more, anyway. So it works out all the way around. :)

good traffic should be "targeted". some small ppc sites may bring a lot of useless traffic, which just wastes your bandwidth and money. traffic exchange and auto-hits are even worse.

You could try BidVertiser to advertise. Personally, i like them. If you are a publisher or an advertiser. The referall program isn't have bad either. Every user who signs up with your Referal link, when they reach $10 in their account, you get credited $10, if they make $50, you get another $40.

plus, same idea though. have the money to put in, you will get more visits. another thing, they aren't strict on account terminations. if they beleive you to be clicking your own ads, they simply send you an email, saying it has been detected, please stop. Unlike Google, even if you report an accidental click, they delete your account.

Back