• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Advertising for international sites

GhorZonia

Hi guys, my first post here :)

Anyways, I run an international (finnish) computer related site which gets 150,000 page views per month, growing constantly.

Are there any good ad networks which accept non-english sites? I would prefer CPM (low rates are ok) but CPC is ok also. I have tried Flycast CPC but I got too many default banners and no targeted (computer) ads so I stopped using them. I tried to join ContentZone but after an almost three month waiting period (!!) they rejected me because they "are focusing on english sites".

So, any links or ideas are appreciated. Thanks!

CZ must changes their acceptance policy since I use them and I have finnish site (actually 2 of them)

I use also flycast, BeFree, Tradedoubler and commissionjuction. CJ and Tradedouble pays in FIM. I like most CJ and for computer related site they probably have nice ads.

You could also try netpool - they didn't answer my querys but it is worth of trying...

Back