• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ads for forums

I've found Advertwizard to be the best for forums... Since on my sites people never seem to click on ads on the forums, and they don't care how low your ctr is, it's all good...

And every unpaid banner shown (save the 5%) earns a banner impression on the network which is cool... If you have a site generating lots of impressions you can store up impressions on that and use them to advertise another site where you're selling something and it works out nicely...

Or you can use your banner exchange impressions to run ads from other ad networks, if you can find one that allows that type of thing :)

Bottom line Advertwizard good :)

So now how does this work.. Per every 1000 impressions you get 1.4 usd? or is it for every "sale" this is confusing to me for i am a l337 n00b.heh I have a site getting like 100 pageviews/day and have 30 people registered in my forums. Would "advertwizard" be good for me or is there an alternative..i already know about allclicks which i might think of using or is bulkcash better? czar whats your aim or icq? heh..you seem to be very smart on ad revenue for i have seen you reply alot. I know i SOUND dumb but I really want to get something in return off my site. I'm going to post another thread so i hope u dont get mad.heh.

They show a mixture of 2 types of ads, paid ones and free ones.

For the paid ones, you get about 0.5 pound CMP. (50% of 1 pound)

For the free ones, you get banner credits which you can use to advertise your own site.

The ratio of paid to free banners is (for me) about 2:3

Therefore, the effective CMP is about 0.2 pound.

US conversion of the pound:

1 British Pound = 1.43900 US Dollar
1 US Dollar (USD) = 0.69493 British Pound (GBP)

and an Aus conversion:

1 British Pound = 2.74655 Australian Dollar
1 Australian Dollar (AUD) = 0.36409 British Pound (GBP)

Although the turnover rate is lousey, you might want to just try cj.com. You can pick ads that share certain interests with your board's content.

Back