• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

AdFlight Sucks

Stay away from AdFlight now.. They used to be good until October when they couldn't find advertisers, and now you only get paid for around 45 % of the ads you show. They take the other 65 % for public annoucement ads...

What sucks is they never told users until we just looked in the stats last night to see our November totals were readjsuted.. in my case, 210,000 ads @ $1 cpm were converted to only 45,000 ads and CPC now (since I didn't show 100,000 + paying ads, since 150,000 are freebies on their side...)

December stats also updated and cut in half basically as well also.

Ryan

I sort of noticed that... In October and November, the ads pretty much stopped rotating... The same ad started appearing on all of my pages, which makes for a terrible CTR. Then they sent me a notice saying they were scaling back on inventory, and that my site was being dropped.
Oh well... such is life. Now all I have to do is wait to see if they're going to send me a check for those last two months or if dropping my site also means that they keep the $800 for ads already displayed

... i'd hate to be the party-blower here but i couldn't help noticing you said they paid for 45% and showed 65% non-paid... So how's that work? (45+65=110)

Back