• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Adclix?

Weapon

NLC
NLC
I stunbled to there site but I am not sure if it is worth it, whats your opinion? Does it pay on time? What kind o site does it accept? And the other questions that you normally ask

They are legit and they've been around for a long time. They're about as reliable as FocusIN.. Not perfect but they aren't a scam.

Originally posted by NC_TOM
They're about as reliable as FocusIN.. Not perfect but they aren't a scam.

Are you trying to be funny? FocusIN and reliable shouldn't be in the same sentence, unless it's sarcasm or has alternate motive at how bad they really are. FocusIN is on the borderline of a scam. It breathes and acts like a scam but has some small, legitamite background.

People please don't use FocusIN!

And NC_TOM please don't ruin Adclix reputation with a tarnish like that! :(

Now back on the subject...

Anyone had experience with them?

Originally posted by }:8) Supermoo
Originally posted by NC_TOM
They're about as reliable as FocusIN.. Not perfect but they aren't a scam.

Are you trying to be funny? FocusIN and reliable shouldn't be in the same sentence, unless it's sarcasm or has alternate motive at how bad they really are. FocusIN is on the borderline of a scam. It breathes and acts like a scam but has some small, legitamite background.

People please don't use FocusIN!

And NC_TOM please don't ruin Adclix reputation with a tarnish like that! :(

Now back on the subject...

Anyone had experience with them?

Whats wrong with FocusIn don't they pay?

Cheap Bastard's almost got it right... but they kicke off around HALF their userbase in one week! Not very stable... :(

Not reccomended!

Originally posted by Cheap Bastard
oh.
my bad. left out some crucial info.
Supermoo here was half their userbase.

Might want to have some idea about FocusIN before you go about ranting and raving Cheap Bastard! I took my facts from post of prominent members and my own experiences.

sphosting.com:
the problem is that focusIN about 2-3 weeks ago cut half their member base for no reason other then, we cannot provide you with ads, so their very unreliable.

Also when I got taken off their workforce I noticed out of all the sites I visited had lost their FocusIN banners.

Then not believing it, I went to AltaVista to do a "FocusIN" search and found that around half the member sites were showing blank FocusIN banners!

KapTin KiRk:
They don't show the rates for their secondary ads though. They show the TargetNet.com ads which give a whopping $0.05 per click, and like some other pointed out it does not give a very good CTR.

So far this month, 54% of my ads were secondary. When my site actually opens I plan on using ValueClick. I actually just emailed ValueClick yesterday about an old account and got a reply within 5 minutes, I replied about 3 times to ask more questions and always got a response within minutes. So eh, yeah I'll be using ValueClick in the future, plus selling ads in house.

And Supermoo, if you tell me "I told ya so" about FocusIN, I will rip your horns out with my bare hands heh

If you want to hear even more stories on how bad FocusIN are feel free to read on...
http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1416

Supermoo protecting FWS.NET users from FocusIN for at least one year now! :)

actually i was just kidding with my comments. But no joke out of you, you go ballistic on me.

Don't join FocusIN. They've done horrible things to supermoo, and many many others. They may be back now but why take that chance?

Back