• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ad revenue to your Paypal account?

buildingmaster

Are there any ad sites that use banners and will put the money directly into your PayPal account?

From what I can see, Google doesn't.

Last edited:
Use google. Even if they dont allow paypal, you will just get a check instead. Its better then any other company there is

buildingmaster said:
Are there any ad sites that use banners and will put the money directly into your PayPal account?

From what I can see, Google doesn't.

Buildingmaster, we are paying a CPM for US and INT and will pay via PayPal to affiliates.

I have to agree, Google is the best out there that I've seen. I recommend them 100%, I've used them and received BIG payouts. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Some of use don't want to share personal info online.

Some of us aren't over 18 (that is why I asked this question in the first place).

I think everyone in this board doesn't read into what I am saying at all.

Last edited:
the only thing you said is you wanted a sponsor who pays by paypal
nowhere did you mention your age or whatever..

anyways

In the same position

buildingmaster said:
Some of use don't want to share personal info online.

Some of us aren't over 18 (that is why I asked this question in the first place).

I think everyone in this board doesn't read into what I am saying at all.

Yep ive been looking into paypal ads but to no avail and im... :rolleyes2 over 18... I understood what you were saying mate, dont worry. In the same position as you.

timmymobile said:
Yep ive been looking into paypal ads but to no avail and im... :rolleyes2 over 18... I understood what you were saying mate, dont worry. In the same position as you.

You can PM me, we will pay vial PayPal. We have banners, skyscrapers and leaderboards available on a CPM. Pay for US and INT traffic.

Yeah. why would you want to give your ss out to possible, insecure sites?

Can you guys include some information about these sites? i have heard of a couple of them, but I don't know if they actually pay/what they pay per click.

Back