• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ad-pay.com&adagent.com

trunkz_santai

Hi I have been just going over old messages in this forum and I noticed that people slandered the ad companies ad-pay.com and adagent.com

Personally i think that this is wrong. I just recieved a cheque for $4500 from ad-pay.com. They offer VERY compeetetive rated (I get about $3 CPM average sometimes more). Also just because they are part of an anime sites doesnt make them bad... It is a big industry on the net now which serves alot of hits.

The owners are 19 and 32 so its not run by kids (I know the both personally, they used to host me a while back and i lease a server from them and have a rwesold e-commerce package).

Another thing is that adagent is another good ad company. i have no idea of the owners but i have recieved a cheque from them. They mailed it 3 days after the period and I got it in a week. The cheque ammount was astonishingly $1 extra (lol) so personally I think their a good service too. Not everywhere you get 12 cents a popup.

I am also looking to sell ad space on my site. I serve 200,000 impressions daily in my network with about 50,000 uniques.

Here are the plans I offer

Blind Clicks - $0.15 a click
Blind CPM - $1 CPM
Normal CPM - $2 CPM
Popup CPM - $9 CPM

We also offer periods such as 1 day on all the network sites = $300 e.t.c.

Thanks and please contact me at trunkz@pika-power.com if you are interested... also if you check my site stats you may not believe me about my hits... Im am talking about my NETWORK of sites.

no...

I currently do not have any ad-pay banners on my site...They are doing a network upgrade and they wont have accurate stats so i took them off for a few days.

Well I got your entry page with a DoubleClick banner, an ad-pay banner and some other exchange banner. Except, sadly couldn not go any further without an error. :(

Hmmm...

This is from ad-pay.com TOS page, is this typical?? If ad pay can't collect then you don't get paid for legitimate impressions/clicks??

You provide advertisers with traffic at a set price on a per click or impression basis. Your account will accumulate earnings while the advertiser has sufficient funds to pay them. If the advertiser's account drops below the agreed pay-out , clicks or impressions sent will not be paid. Pay outs will resume when the advertiser makes a deposit to their AD-Pay.com account

I suppose...

There are some problems with ad-pay...

Im in the anime category and their inventory is 500% sold our for the next few months there (most members are anime sites so anime advertisers know where the ineterest is).

I duno... but all I care about is they pay and they pay well...

We'll it's a pretty good idea to make a anime advertising network seeing how large it is. I'd wish ad-pay.com the best of luck! Although those terms and conditions, and the parent website seem very un-proffessional.

I think I'll be reserving my judgements for a while.

Good ideas don't always make good business models. :(

Back