• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

AD Hearus

I am using it starting from this month, they pay average 0.11 cents per click. (I don't know if I am allowed to tell this :shame:) And they pay for every click, I mean they are only click based program. And they allow muliple ads on one page. However the network seems to be still small, not many advertisers on my category (Web Development) and overall also I guess.

Is it ok to use Adhearus and AdSense ads on the same page? What is Google's stand on this? Anybody knows?

baggiho said:
I think googel does not allow you to place another contextual advertising in the same page.

because adhearus uses pictures, they allowed it for me.

I got my cheque from adhearus and they take a $3.50 fee for proccessing...

Adhearus is not contextual rather you choose the category and it will display ads from that category. The only thing that it makes it look like contextual is that their link "Ads by Adhearus", somehow looks like Google ads.

It's nice to hear that they pay!

I have been with them for nearly a month now and have earn't just over $10 so far.

I can't wait until I earn enough to receive my first payment.

Back