• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Acceptng credit cards

d4h

What's the easiest way to accept credit cards on a website?What are the steps involved, and what services do i need to sign up for.

Thanx in advance for your help.

D4H

More CC service providers :

ccnow.com
ccslide.com
digibuy.com
verza.com
clickbank.com
instabill.com

ccnow.com : you have to sell actual products. you can not use them if you are selling software
ccslide.com : never heard of them any setup and monthly charges?
digibuy.com : seems reliable but i think they charge setup fees
verza.com : never heard of them. any setup and monthly charges
clickbank.com : i believe they have setup and monthly charges
instabill.com: never heard of them. any setup and monthly charges?

PayPal

Thanks for all the info guys.

Could someone just explain to me in a little more detail how paypal works? Do they deposit in your bank account?

Thanx
D4H

Be warned Standard Internet don't have nice things to say about them (PayPal), and when someone that big talks maybe we should listen?

PayPal is great, you can transfer money into paypal by credit card or bank transfer and can transfer it out via check sent to you or have it wired to your bank account. Standard internet didn't put them down, they just said it isn't viable to send their payments via paypal.

b-
no setup/monthly for ccslide (which I believe is the same as verza now), nor instabill.

d4h-
The site explains everything better than I could.

Back