• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A Free Message Board Host

Deledar

Digital Storm

This is a very cool remotely hosted forum.

You can have the following forum softwares:

XMB
Invisiom Board
phpBB
Yabbse

Also a File Manager to Upload hacks.

We install the board for you and we can install any hack(s) for your board free of charge.

Taken from Main Page
Hosting Comming Soon

You can reserve a forum by posting here the URL you want for your forum in this thread. Also once we get enough space, we will create your board and PM you for the info you want for your board(User, Pass etc)
I've highlighted the important parts in the above text. This Hosting Offers forum is for posting offers that are available now, not ones that will be available in the future. Why? Because 80% of the time, these projects never get off the ground, despite promises by the admin. Now whether you are part of that majority of zealous admins or part of the remaining 20% of admins who do manage to get the project off the ground, I honestly don't know --I can't predict the futrue. However, as Jan would say, "Post again when your hosting is ready."

I am sorry, I posted that AFTER I posted this offer up. I am very sorry. You people can remove it and I will post again when new sign ups come back.

Originally posted by Deledar
I am sorry, I posted that AFTER I posted this offer up. I am very sorry. You people can remove it and I will post again when new sign ups come back.
I hope you get it up soon! It sounds very promising. :)

Back