• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A Free and Fun Online Community

GraphicW

Not only do I deal with webhosting, but I am a webmaster as well. I run a site called Cavy Seek. We are always looking for people that just like to sit down and chat talking about just about anything they wish. I do not operate this site to make money, I operate it as a hobby and my goal is to have a nice active flourishing online community. We are doing quite well now and are always open for more people to join in on the fun.

http://www.cavyseek.com

I am glad you like it. I would have to say that I have the nicest members around there. It worked out so wonderfully as there are never any fights and debate is done in an adult manner without name calling and etc. All of the Moderators are also older (in all reality, they run the site and make the decisions). I didn't go wrong having it that way. I hope you decide to register and join in on the fun. :chinese2:

Back