• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A few words...

Chicken

NLC
NLC
I notice that there is a whole lot of name calling going on, some started by a new member, but continued on. Please ignore it, and I'll catch it when I make the rounds. Insulting other members is uncalled for and does not add constructively to the discussion of the thread topics. Please use your better judgement.

Useless posts will be deleted. We need a flame board, I know.

pick me, pick me.. i really want to be the flame board moderator..

or if not, i'd settle for the "Test Things Out" forum :)

Actually....

It looks like the "Admin and Moderators" forum needs a moderator too. Now there's some power for ya! :p

Originally posted by Ron Seigel
We need a flame board, I know.

Yayyyyyyy!!! Now there's a board I can moderate!! Can I Peo...please...can I can I???? :p

Now if your serious about this flame board you'll have to hold up the oppisite to all the normal moderators ideas eg.

THE FLAME MODERATOR REQUIREMENTS:
  • To flame any lame user who posts on the flame forum
  • Flames good and proper with lotsa spellin' and gramatical errors!
  • Frequently *%&$$!!! bleeps obscene material.
  • Has a general hatred brewing.
  • Has a good background or experience in the area...

Ron I think you'll have a good chance at getting this one ;)!

Heh heh... it's 6:00 a.m. and I can barely focus, yet you guys are tooooo funny! Keep in mind: This thread is NOT the flame board, heh! Maybe flame-chat? Real time insults? :)

Back