• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A Computer Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by The Red Guy
A board would be better than a new forum. So if there is a new board, which BB is going to be used, since Peo only has 1 licence for vb.
read carefully. Dusty meant a new board inside the freewebspace.net forum, not a totally new forum just for computer discusssions.

Originally posted by meow
I explained only because Todd saw my post as abuse, I didn't mean to repeat myself, just cast my vote so to speak. ;)
No, it was another one that was deleted that was the problem :) You missed out again ;)

:rolleyes:
Im beginning to hate you...(like I didn't already) :confused2

;) ;) ;) :p :biggrin2: <---

Last edited:
meow! Stop changing the topic! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyway, I PM'd Peo, but he didn't reply yet (or make the new forum). So hopefully, something regarding that will happen soon. I think it's a good idea (go me ;)) and would be used frequently.

I don't think it should be a completely different forum.
I think it should be a new board in the General category:)

Originally posted by trenzterra
read carefully. Dusty meant a new board inside the freewebspace.net forum, not a totally new forum just for computer discusssions.
I'm getting confused. I was talking about this till Dusty said somethin'. Trenz, you might have misinterpreted it yourself.

I'm getting confused. I was talking about this till Dusty said somethin'. Trenz, you might have misinterpreted it yourself.
I think you're confusing everyone the way you're wording yourself. Do you want a new board (i.e. another place to post apart from General Discussion here) or do you want a new forum (an entire new collection of boards)? If you've been talking about the former all along you've made some very strange comments that you might want to explain, such as "ut then it would be very strange to see a new forum with post counts super low" and "which BB is going to be used, since Peo only has 1 licence [sic] for vb."

I'm against the idea regardless. No new board, no new forum, no new nut'n. I'm happy just the way things are. :)

Originally posted by Dusty
I'm against the idea regardless. No new board, no new forum, no new nut'n. I'm happy just the way things are. :)

Do you have any actual reasons for being against it?

Originally posted by Dusty
I think you're confusing everyone the way you're wording yourself. Do you want a new board (i.e. another place to post apart from General Discussion here) or do you want a new forum (an entire new collection of boards)? If you've been talking about the former all along you've made some very strange comments that you might want to explain, such as "ut then it would be very strange to see a new forum with post counts super low" and "which BB is going to be used, since Peo only has 1 licence [sic] for vb."

I was talking about the former for the first reply, and was talking about a new forum after your reply. Anyway, I'm for it.

I've now added a Computers forum, so I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back