• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

}:8 Supermoo what's your fav...

dapcgenius

I was wondering what's your favorite type of cow? Brown ones,Black one, Black and white...etc.

I like cows that are killed leather,beef,... etc.

MuHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

My guess is that you're being serious with the lack of a winking face so I will reply seriously aswell...

I strongly reccomend you clean up your act on this forum as you are breaching 40% of all the forums rules. 2 of the 5 rules have been broken and may suspend you from the forum.

Both of the following are not allowed;
  • Personal attacks are not allowed...
  • Posts unrelated to the forum topics are not allowed.

In short, use a winking smiley face and put it in a General forum. They I may reply! ;)

why is this in the domain registeration?? this post should be deleted

[Edited by Mrh0ax on 01-10-2001 at 09:34 PM]

Originally posted by Mrh0ax
why is this in teh domain registeration??

Because "dapcgenius" was being 'dapcdumbass' ;). Just kidding, I think he was probablly in the wrong forum and just didn't notice it.

oops... my bad!

which forum did I post this in? I was typing this as a joke. wasn't this in the general forum?Sorry 'bout that.

Agh don't worry... it was in Domain Registration but some nice Moderator swithed it over here...

Don't worry about it... I've eaten Mc Donalds before! ;)

i refuse to eat at mcdonalds anymore... disgusting crap especially with all the chemicals and crap they put in their burgers.. haven't eaten there for almost 4 years now..

Originally posted by stu
i refuse to eat at mcdonalds anymore... disgusting crap especially with all the chemicals and crap they put in their burgers.. haven't eaten there for almost 4 years now..

Get this guys (and girls), in a neerby town a lady opened her chicken nuggets at Micky Deez and guess what :confused: There lay a fried :eek: CHICKEN HEAD. Now is that ****in strange or what ?!

Originally posted by Nick
Get this guys (and girls), in a neerby town a lady opened her chicken nuggets at Micky Deez and guess what There lay a fried CHICKEN HEAD. Now is that ****in strange or what ?!

ewww sick!!

Back