• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$6 Cpm

shred444

Is $6 CPM alot of money for a popup program? I use affiliate target and that is their rate. If so, does anyone know if they have a good reputation?

6CPM is alot for popups usually you would get around $2.50CPM for popups
i suggest you stick with affiliate target

i heard affiliate target is sort of like exitfuel... the popups just keep coming and coming and coming...

which is why its CPM is higher than usual.

I tried the affiliate target out and at least 3 popups pop.
I suggest that you join the new affiliate target exit program that pays 3.5$ cpm, but only one window pops. It'll be better for you and your visitors... :)

yea, the pop up are annoying. When you leave the page, a program remains at the bottom of your taskbar for 15 seconds. THen it displays an add on top of all your iwndows. It waits for you to click on it or close it, then it waits a few more seconds and displays 2nd ad. It does this again for the third ad, then it shutsdown. I have had people tell me that it is really annoying, so i was able to divide my site into 2 frames, and only allow the popups to begin when the website is closed.

6cpm for a pop up is good as pop up rates go, But it is cheap, and is not really worth it unless you really need pop ups, I personally do not think its worth $6 to annoy 1000 of your visitors and then you got to take in undercounting and stuff like that which will give you a lower rate.

I only visit a few sites with pop ups, 1) net ads becasue they list all the articles for advertisng and I yet to find a pop up free site that does , 2) my email and not for much longer with that though.

There's a difference if a site has 5 popups or just one popunder which pops only every 2 days...

You won't visit a site with 5 popups because the popups annoy you too much, but a site with only one popup is different. It doesn't get that annoying.

1) net ads becasue they list all the articles for advertisng and I yet to find a pop up free site that does...

jkcity, you'll be pleased to hear that as a result of your feedback (it doesn't take much, does it?), I've removed all popups from Net-Ads, including the GoClick popunder and Burst!'s increasingly-frequent popunder warning messages.

I still believe that a single popunder is an effective advertising tool (both for the publisher and marketer), but have decided to leave at least one of my sites popup free. ;)

Back