• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$6 CPM. Dang!

Cheap Bastard

affiliatetarget has released a $6 CPM exit program. Not only do they count a unique visitor every 12hrs, they only show it once to every unique visitor (so if you visit your own site every hour of the day you'll only get 2 exits).

they also delay the exit for 10-20 secs after the user left the site...

sound good? bad? anything else?

If anyone here decides to sign up for the new program, could they please report back to indicate how many popups are spawned.

I would love to jump onboard a $6CPM program, but AffiliateTarget (apart from the fact that they can't spell to save themselves) has been basked for their poor technology and misleading claims previously. (ie, I don't know any publishers who graduated from their CPC banner program to the $3.5CPM scheme that they used to attract users to their company in the first place).

I was accepted. I added the code... it uses IFRAME/ILAYER
and it makes a pae you cant see and it keeps respawning new ads every 20 to 30 seconds.

Back