• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

5 free hosting accounts

rsaylor

5 free hosting accounts - All gone

I would like to offer 5 free hosting accounts. This is what I am offering:

Domain hosting or sub-domain hosting
50 MB Storage space
500 MB Bandwidth

3 POP3 email accounts
3 auto-replys

Perl, PHP, SSI, SSL, Stats, and more!

Requirements: You must display my banner on your main site. If you refer 1 or more clients to our paid hosting program and they sign up for an account then you may remove the banner.

First 5 that sends me an email wins!

sales@turnkeyhosting.net
http://www.turnkeyhosting.net

Last edited:
did i get an account?

did u get my email? sory, it sounded abit rushed, but i am desperately in need of a decent host!!!!

Cheers,
Naddie
;-)

Re: did i get an account?

Originally posted by nftnetdotcom
did u get my email? sory, it sounded abit rushed, but i am desperately in need of a decent host!!!!

Cheers,
Naddie
;-)

I received your email. You should have some instructions in there.

Erm, i have got as far as signup, but do i have to pay for a domain name, or do i get one free with the account? Thanks,
Naddie:)

Originally posted by Seldimis
Only 3 more.
(Sorry for answering w/o your permission rsaylor) :D

That's cool. I am about to setup your account right now. Any more takers while I am setting up accounts?

3 more... Going quick

Originally posted by soundcheck
wow the hosting is great! anyone should sign up!

Thanks for the good words. There is still one more account left. I will be offline for a couple of hours. Cooking steaks:)

All gone. Received 5 free account holders. Check back next month. We will try to run this offer once a month.

Back