• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

4webspace.com

Michael

Does anyone have a dedicated with 4webspace.com ? I'm looking to get a dedicated box and this seems to be a realy good deal.

I highly recommend them. Great service, fast connections, smart tech support. Best deal on a dedicated server your ever going to find.

I'm with 4webspace.com and couldnt be happier. Any issues we have are fixed promptly. We had an email problem yesterday with a domain. All accounts where setup and there but got relaying problems they fixed it same day.

Yeah
it's good
but you should get at least 128 RAM

I don't understand this...
why do 4webspace say
MYSQL AND PHP installation is like 200 each?
Aren't they free?

They charge as they know at some point they will have to provide support for it. Like if mysql shuts down some people dont know how to restart it. They will ask tera-byte todo it and they cant really say no since u paid them todo it.

I did it the easy way got help. So now if i have problems with php or mysql i have to find someone to help as i didnt pay for it. But most problems i have managed to solve.

We have 128mb ram in ours right now but next week or the week after we are upgrading it to 256mb ram.

How much traffic can these RAQ boxes handle? How much do they charge per gig over 100?

Can anyone post a URL of a site hosted on one so I can see the speed?

Sorry for all of the questions.... it just sounds too good to be true withg 100 gigs of transfer for only 99 dollars.

Back