• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

3d on the iphone

The problem with any kind of complex video game is the sheer number of hours it takes to program it. Software developers usually have multiple teams of programmers working regular shifts for months and years on end just to make even the basic game framework run well enough to announce it's development and give previews.

I'd be concerned as much about that with a project like this as much as I would be about the limited computing power of the iphone. It probably can do it if you code it properly, but I have a feeling if it was meant to do any kind of in-depth 3D rendering it would probably have a lot more applications taking advantage of that.

Also, there's a key issue you overlooked. Grand Theft Auto is a copyrighted franchise. You have to contact the publisher and get permission to use their trademarks in your software, otherwise they can put you in jail for stealing their intellectual property. They might actually be willing to talk to you about the matter, but the only way they'll say yes is in the form of a conditional licensing of that property for a few million dollars that you probably don't have.

The problem with any kind of complex video game is the sheer number of hours it takes to program it. Software developers usually have multiple teams of programmers working regular shifts for months and years on end just to make even the basic game framework run well enough to announce it's development and give previews.

I'd be concerned as much about that with a project like this as much as I would be about the limited computing power of the iphone. It probably can do it if you code it properly, but I have a feeling if it was meant to do any kind of in-depth 3D rendering it would probably have a lot more applications taking advantage of that.

Also, there's a key issue you overlooked. Grand Theft Auto is a copyrighted franchise. You have to contact the publisher and get permission to use their trademarks in your software, otherwise they can put you in jail for stealing their intellectual property. They might actually be willing to talk to you about the matter, but the only way they'll say yes is in the form of a conditional licensing of that property for a few million dollars that you probably don't have.
It has plenty enough computing power to handle a 3D game. You just have to adhere to Apple's memory rules. Why do you think people are using the Unreal Engine 3 on iOS?

it will be diffent to gta
can i please have a copy of apples raules

It would be pretty insane to offer something that costs millions if not thousands of millions of dollars in work time, etc for free. Check the ANRoid Market for example. Not all apps are free, and most of the good ones are paid. THere's priacy also, but it can get you jailed since your in the UK.

im thinking of makeing a gta4 clone for ios

Another project huh? You dont think that this is just a little out of your reach at this time?

Also, you have an Iphone? Where did you get one since an Iphone can start at nearly 200$ and since you certainly havent the cash, and I doubt the 'home' would toss that kind of money around.

Regardless, someone already mentioned a little deterrence called COPYRIGHT ISSUES. Rockstar is not going to give you permission to use any of their images/likeness/etc.

Another project huh? You dont think that this is just a little out of your reach at this time?

Also, you have an Iphone? Where did you get one since an Iphone can start at nearly 200$ and since you certainly havent the cash, and I doubt the 'home' would toss that kind of money around.

Regardless, someone already mentioned a little deterrence called COPYRIGHT ISSUES. Rockstar is not going to give you permission to use any of their images/likeness/etc.

please change the tital to 3d on android

we are to be useing android now as they to meny rauls on ios ---- apple we be now working with android

Back