• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

3 Professional Free Hosting Accounts

Canuckkev

Doctor Hexagon
NLC
I have purchased some resller space, and instead of selling, I was hoping I might be able to make a slightly larger profit by giving away free space, and putting ads on the user's site. So, before reading further:
  • There will be ads on your site. Not too many, maybe a single banner, or button. Not popups, unless you would prefer a popup.
  • The site must be written in english. I have tried the free hosting thing before, and 98% of the sites were not written in english. Ad networks won't pay unless the site is english, and diretected to a primarily english speaking audience.
  • The site must have traffic. I would like if you have over 100 uniques a day.
  • I retain full discretion on choosing the sites I will host. I would prefer if it was not a forum site, and would like it to have original, unique content, that is interesting (ie, no BLOGS).
Now, here is what you get:
  • 500 MB Space (I don't forsee anyone using that much...but it's there)
  • 5 GB's transfer/month (maybe more...)
  • CPanel Control Panel
  • Email (All the features you could ever need)
  • Subdomains (Well...not that useful unless you have a domain)
  • Multiple FTP Accounts (including annonymous FTP)
  • PHP
  • MySQL
  • No Perl/CGI
  • Frontpage Extensions
  • 99.8% Uptime
So, if you are interested, reply to this message with this information:
  • Current URL to your website
  • Average Daily Uniques
If you are not seriously interested in this offer, please refrain from posting in this thread, and maybe try one of the "Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Webspace, No ads" offers.

Last edited:
My current page is: http://cooler.2ya.com
visitors: 300~400(i only started my site 2weeks ago)

cuz my current host space is short, so i can't extended my site, like some acitivitys, disscusion forum, chat, news, etc.. so if i can extended it, there will be more people coming! :)

thank you so much!

Would we by any chance be able to have any input on who gets to advertise on the site? And do we have to have the site up already? I've had a couple of projects I've never really gotten off the ground, but I'd be willing to give 'em a go again. I anticipate their would be a decent amount of traffic.

Originally posted by cooler
My current page is: http://cooler.2ya.com
visitors: 300~400(i only started my site 2weeks ago)

cuz my current host space is short, so i can't extended my site, like some acitivitys, disscusion forum, chat, news, etc.. so if i can extended it, there will be more people coming! :)

thank you so much!
hi,

i remember you have make a post here to offer free space ,right?

and i still remember you have made a post show you have 10Gb

free space ,right?

and you still need free space??:confused:

can't you see, all the host in there are crapy, and slow...

you guys mind if just leave me along... i like to be in the dark!:D :D

we just don wanna waste good free hosting ... not gonaa to stop u or what , if u really need it . just take it from Canuckkev. be sure u use it all and not just putting a forums just a couple of cats there .

I would like some of your hosting... here is my current site:

http://www.creativemindslms.tk

Sorry about the ads and stuff on there... That is my 'temporary' host, because my old one kinda crapped out on me... Grr.

[edit]

Oh yea, forgot about my hits... I have about 8000 hits right about now. The site has been up for about a year and a half now.

Last edited:
Cooler, sorry, but your site is disinteresting to me. I sort said "No BLOGS"...and your site is pretty much a blog.

Creativeminds: Your site isn't bad, we'll see. No offense, but I would like something with a little more traffic.

Originally posted by creativeminds
I would like some of your hosting... here is my current site:

http://www.creativemindslms.tk

Sorry about the ads and stuff on there... That is my 'temporary' host, because my old one kinda crapped out on me... Grr.

[edit]

Oh yea, forgot about my hits... I have about 8000 hits right about now. The site has been up for about a year and a half now.

that's not your site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's lycos's site! :confused:
you pointed with dot TK!

Thank you for at least considering my site! A little more traffic? Bah! That was the best I could get, I have advertised SO much too! Added my link to about 50 other sites....

I know.... The URL is toooo long, and I hate posting it in places.

Okay, creativeminds, I will give you 1 GB of bandwidth. That should be plenty. Unfortunately, I am still having a little trouble setting up accounts (I don't think it's on my end). I hope I will get it working soon.

Originally posted by Arcane
I would love an account, my website is www.ronin-life.com and the host I'm using is closing down on August the 5th. It has currently 201 members at the time of writing and gets over 200 hits per day.

I guess I might have forgotten to mention that sites which promote any sort of illegal activity cannot be hosted...(although I have added that site to my favourites nonetheless..)

Back