• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

(25-Cent Sale) Quality Hosting starting at 25 Cents!

HostRefugee

Thanks for viewing the HostRefugee Annual 25 Cent sale. This sale ends January 15th. The earlier you buy, the better chance you have at getting a lower price.

How it works:
Every plan listed below will start at 25 Cents. For each purchase, the price will increase by 25 Cents per month. Please check our Promotion Page for the current prices.

Example:
1st Customer pays 25 Cents per month.
2nd Customer pays 50 Cents per month.
3rd Customer pays 75 Cents per month.
ect..

Restrictions
Pricing is only valid on Annual Billing agreements.

Example:
0.25 x 1 Year = $3.00
0.50 x 1 year = $6.00
0.75 x 1 Year = $9.00

Will my price increase later?
No, signing up will lock you into these prices for as long as you keep the account. As you can see, this is a great opportunity to get HostRefugee Quality Hosting at insanely discounted prices.

About HostRefugee
HostRefugee is celebrating it's 3rd year in business. We've actually been in the Hosting Industry for 5 years, but operated under a different name for the first 2.

We believe that choosing a reliable web host with long term goals should be easy and cost effective. Our pledge is to provide our customers with the highest quality service at a reasonable price.

Plans

CLICK HERE TO SEE CURRENT PRICES

Refugee Lite
5 GB Disk Space
75 GB Bandwidth
MultiSite - Host up to 2 Domains
starting at only 25 Cents (then increasing 25 Cents each purchase)
[SIGN UP LINK]

Refugee Pro
10 GB Disk Space
150 GB Bandwidth
MultiSite - Host up to 5 Domains
starting at only 25 Cents (then increasing 25 Cents each purchase)
[SIGN UP LINK]

Refugee Ultra
25 GB Disk Space
300 GB Bandwidth
MultiSite - Host up to 15 Domains
Starting at only 25 Cents (then increasing 25 Cents each purchase)
[SIGN UP LINK]

Have Questions? Feel free to open a Live Chat on our site.

NOTE: If your signing up directly from our site, please use the coupon 25CENTSALE during the checkout process and be sure to select Annual Billing. If you use the SIGN UP LINK's above or the signup links on our Promotion Page, the coupon and annual billing will be applied automatically.

Last edited:
unique offer. its mean price will increase day by day

The price increases each purchase.

For example, someone just ordered our largest package "Refugee Ultra". Their price was 0.25/month ($3.00/yr). The next person to order this plan would pay 0.50/month ($6.00/yr).

I just signed up with HostRefugee, and already there support is a lot better then what it was with my old host. The price is great, and they transferred my cpanel account and info within 5 minutes, it was just my OLD host that slowed up the account transfer.

I host a stock trading community, not very large about 10-15 users online at peak hours on a good day. I have not seen any performance issues, I run a bunch of modifications on my vBulletin board, such as a virtual stock exchange and such and the are pretty MySQL intensive but to my suprise, the MySQL queries are very short, which is good. I also have picture hosting built into my forum and the pictures load nice and fast.

Thank you for this deal, HostRefugee.

The HostRefugee Ultra plan accidentally stated "MultiSite - Host up to 10 Domains".

I have editted the original post to state the true number, which is 15 domains.

Sorry for any confusion.

Back