• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$20 for 1 year

ducktape

NLC
NLC
We are offering a one time hosting package to the first 2 people

5gb of transfer and 500mb of space plus all of our normal features

Ensim 3.1.1 Control Panel
Red Hat Linux 7.2
PHP 4.3.0
FrontPage Extensions
Perl
Cgi-Bin
MySQL 3.23.54
POP3 E-Mail
SMTP Server
Control Panel Backup/Restore
Automatic MySQL Backup
Unlimited auto-responders
Unlimited e-mail forwarders
Unlimited e-mail aliases
FTP accounts/logins/users
Your own mail.domain.com POP3 virtual server
Your own ftp.domain.com FTP virtual server
Password protected directories
.htaccess & .htpasswd
Raw Log files access
Server-Side Includes (SSI)
Control Panel Built-in Back-Up Utility
Webalizer
phpMyAdmin 2.3.2 (database manager)
SquirrelMail Web Mail
Supports Streaming Media content
Unlimited helpdesk support
Secure Pop3
ORDB & Spam Cop Spam Filtering
MailScanner Virus Scanner
IMAP Support
Customized Errordocs (Apache)
NO SET UP FEES

for $20 for the first year thats a savings of $40 off our regular prices.

http://echoterra.com/index.php?hosting=plans

on the order form select the small business plan and for the promo code enter fws and your account will be set up with 5gb of transfer and 500mb of space

heard the service been bad

heard the service been bad with this host lately, is that true. email goes unanswereed thru support tickets or to mbennent

yeah it sure is, flame us for a service you are requesting that you dont even pay for.

i do this customer a favor and then they post about us like this. i did a favor and went out of my way to adapt to the customers needs and then they have to come and post bad things

and just so ya know i have been out of town the past few days and this was refered to me since its not a standard feature. but i have taken the liberty to do this for you so if ya dont mind come back and edit your post appropriately

if i remember right its say cgi enabled and not in just the main user area as a side note. my last request you fix it first on jan 30th after your server went down.

so its been more than a few days. i thought ive been pretty patient.

i went thru my mail with you and even back on 11-4-02 you said cgi be ready the next week thru-out your system. not just my account

there another example , you didnt let your users know once you were back up.i had to contact you!!!!!!

took a post from here to get your attention , otherwise your support tech werent doing thier job

now i see you change my max webusers, suppose to be unlimited now it shows 50 again, mmmm. please change it back to unlimited per our deal.

even that, ftp/users here on your last deal your not clear on how many webusers they get. seems like they go hand in hand in your cp. you should clear that up in your last deal here.so theres no confusion to either your new customer or you. i do have mine where its say unlimited

Cgi-Bin

just to let users know with this package ive just been told that cgi is just enabled in the main account not for your web-users. anywhere else thier doing you a favor,lol. thats funny!

all i see is
Cgi-Bin

also i did pay for it, all my statements are factual. i have the mail to prove it all

overall you been a pretty good host but you tend to forget what you say or write

you should post that to have some functions you have to request them, like frontpage. if you list it otherwise you should enable all functions when you setup the account.

the cgi if you dont plan on enabling it for the user themselves and thier webusers should be stated as such!

Last edited:
it says cgi bin not cgi for every single directory.

and alot of hosts offer services and dont enable them by default.

Back