• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

2 Moderators!!! (angry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallas

I had read rules BUT I don't have any site yet & any plan names yet! i'm trying to help people & trying to respect this forum rules as much as I can!

I'm always give clear answer that much or ever have more features then requested, for more cheap price than other!

& i'm always give 2) Price 3) Details what needed 1) Contact (bcs, look up)

So stop deleting my posts or edit your rules!
If here is some "business war" i'm gettin' 'out of here

maybe if you stop being an idiot, you wouldn't have your posts deleted.
someone's offered hosting, and you post YOUR plan in their thread?

if you're already having your posts deleted and you've been here for a day, i suggest you leave while you're ahead, before you and your hosting company gets a bad name.

Your posts are being deleted for a very good reason; they don't follow the rules everyone has to abide to. You're no special case.

Yet, your also going into threads and commenting on other hosts plans. What right do you have to instruct other people how their should conduct their business practises, and how much they should consider 'cheap'. Remember, most other hosts have electricity, water, wages, office supplies, telephone bills, Internet connectivity bills, etc - to pay for. So in realistic terms, many of the plans offered are cheap to start with.

There's a difference between being cheap and giving it away for next to nothing.

phuckedup > show me where i do so? just 1 post like that... & i'm will sorry...
but where is the reason for editing my post here http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=57683 ?
likely you and your forum gets a bad name... and it seems you are blind.... up.... I don't represent any company... yet...

Riverworld > rofl... here is BBS ( you know what is this? =) ).... if i post somewhere in some hosting offer thread my plans - i'm say "sorry"!... but why i can't write my opinion 'bout some host??? becouse YOU here? no man... here is public free BBS...

and also...
OrgName: Pegasus Web Technologies
OrgID: PWT-5
Address: 1719 Route 10E
Address: Suite 220
City: Parsippany
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 07054
(.:: www.RIVERWORLD.net ::.
Australian Based Hosting Services)

so what for you pay????? it's only your problem....

I'll try to respond as best I can, though your English is somewhat disjointed.

Dallas said:
Riverworld > rofl... here is BBS ( you know what is this? =) ).... if i post somewhere in some hosting offer thread my plans - i'm say "sorry"!... but why i can't write my opinion 'bout some host??? becouse YOU here? no man... here is public free BBS...

So following your direction, I can say "I'm sorry, but you obviously have no idea what a business plan is for a start, nor does it seem you have any basic foundations of how to conduct yourself in a proper manner" - and that's fine is it?

And you can't write your opinion "'bout some host" because of the rules, which you seem to have failed to read, or comprehend.

Dallas said:
and also...
OrgName: Pegasus Web Technologies
(.:: www.RIVERWORLD.net ::.
Australian Based Hosting Services)

so what for you pay????? it's only your problem....

I fail to see a logical path regarding Pegasus Web Technologies.

As for myself, I don't pay for anything.

Yet, Riverworld.net as a business pays for common place bills, not to mention tax and so on. Being in Sydney isn't the cheapest place to have an office (this is common knowledge, and due to the cost of living here), yet that's irrelevant due to the local client base and business reaped from them.

It should be said though, you're going to have a hard time putting food on the table by selling plans next-to-nothing, unless you have another stream of income available to yourself.

Dallas said:
phuckedup > show me where i do so? just 1 post like that... & i'm will sorry...
but where is the reason for editing my post here http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=57683 ?
likely you and your forum gets a bad name... and it seems you are blind.... up.... I don't represent any company... yet...
you did it an hour or two ago IN THIS FORUM, but the thread has been deleted now. there were two replies, the first reply was saying it was in the wrong forum and the 2nd (yours) said you offer Xmb space and Xgb bandwidth for X amount of money. If your memory is better then your english, you should remember that.

you're not representing anyone which is probably why your posts are edited/deleted. if you're not representing anyone, how can you offer hosting?!

you're the one blind, i said you and your company will get a bad name if you keep breaking the rules, "me and my forum" will get a bad name..I dont have a ----en forum. all you have to do to fit in is to learn to read, learn proper English, and learn to obey rules.

Riverworld said:
unless you have another stream of income available to yourself.

:))) i'm not running a hosting company... it's not my business I have enough money... i'm doing this to help my USA friends start their business & for soul :))) so :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back