• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

16 100% free gmail invites!!!!

yhap2004

11 100% free gmail invites left!!!!

I got 10 gmail invites which I have for a long while and I was wondering who want an invite. Please do not pm me just post your email in this thread!!!

Last edited:
People may be reluctant to post their e-mail addresses in a public forum because of spam bots. Yhap, if you don't want to use the forum's Private Messaging service, you might want to post your own e-mail address so people could write to you directly. Just a thought . . .

Jerry

Last edited:
jerry4dos said:
People may be reluctant to post their e-mail addresses in a public forum because of spam bots. Yhap, if you don't want to use the forum's Private Messaging service, you might want to post your own e-mail address so people could write to you directly. Just a thought . . .

Jerry

Ohh icc.. I didn't know that. well now I do. I tought that the pm service is too much going around when it comes to this. Cause you never know if there will be alot of pms.

Gmail sent to:
LockerGirl
fordsho
Dragonlordgod

yhap2004 said:
I tought that the pm service is too much going around when it comes to this. Cause you never know if there will be alot of pms.

Yeah -- you might have to check your PM inbox often -- it'll only store 80 messages. But you can download them and save the messages, making more room in your INBOX for new ones.

Jerry

jerry4dos said:
Yeah -- you might have to check your PM inbox often -- it'll only store 80 messages. But you can download them and save the messages, making more room in your INBOX for new ones.

Jerry

Ohh i c...!!!! Tx.

Invite sent to buildingmaster

Back