• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

15GB Space, 175GB Bandwidth and Cpanel

AiEmotion

Looking for the following ...

15GB Websapce
175GB Bandwidth
Unlimited MySQL
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Parked Domains
etc.
& Cpanel/WHM

or more as a reseller account with 99.9% uptime! The uptime is the key. Looking for roughly around $25 a month.

Hello,

I am Dan from www.DynamoHosting.net . We are a professional hosting firm that has been around for more than 1 year. We provide services with live support, 99.9% uptime, and great pricing. We are very reliable; hundreds of webmasters trust their sites with us, why shouldn't you?

$29.99/month
- CPanel/WHM
- Unlimited Domains
- 3GB Space
- 55GB Bandwidth
- Cpanel w/ custom skin ( www.dynamohosting.net/cpanel , user: democp , pass: demo )
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
- Unlimited Subdomains
- 30 Day Money Back Gurantee
- Live Support
- Accounts backed up 3 times a week

This plan can be ordered at www.dynamohosting.net/modernbill/order ( our extreme plan ) .

If you have any questions, please contact us:
Email - sales@dynamohosting.net
AIM - dynamosupport
MSN - sales@dynamohosting.net
ICQ - 235782997

Thanks,
Dan
www.DynamoHosting.net

AiEmotion,
I have got to ask you a serious question.

Do you really expect to find a host with 99.9% uptime that actually offers what your asking for????

I have been a host since 1997, and I can honestly tell you, that IF you find anyone that offers 15 gigs of space, and 175 gigs of bandwidth for 'about' 25 bucks a month, you will defanately not see two things:
99.9% uptime over a period of more then 2 months,
and you wont see them in business for verry long either. Not to mention that if they offer plans like that, they WILL have to over load their servers to pay for them, and they WILL NOT be able to hire support techs.

What you are asking for is not possible since you asked for a plan of that size for that low of a price, and want the uptime to go with it.
If your using 175 gigs of bandwidth, you should be on your own dedicated server anyways.

it does look like Dan from Dynamo is offering a pretty good deal, and you might want to look into what he can do for you with a plan that size. But don't expect the 25 dollar range if you want a host that will be there tomorrow, the day after, and so on.

Best of luck to you though.

Tim L

Originally posted by dynamohosting
Hello,

I am Dan from www.DynamoHosting.net . We are a professional hosting firm that has been around for more than 1 year. We provide services with live support, 99.9% uptime, and great pricing. We are very reliable; hundreds of webmasters trust their sites with us, why shouldn't you?

$29.99/month
- CPanel/WHM
- Unlimited Domains
- 3GB Space
- 55GB Bandwidth
- Cpanel w/ custom skin ( www.dynamohosting.net/cpanel , user: democp , pass: demo )
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
- Unlimited Subdomains
- 30 Day Money Back Gurantee
- Live Support
- Accounts backed up 3 times a week

This plan can be ordered at www.dynamohosting.net/modernbill/order ( our extreme plan ) .

If you have any questions, please contact us:
Email - sales@dynamohosting.net
AIM - dynamosupport
MSN - sales@dynamohosting.net
ICQ - 235782997

Thanks,
Dan
www.DynamoHosting.net

Your offer comes no where near what the OT asks for.

thanks for the infor .... just curious as to getting something better then current.

i have the space and its not overloaded because he is not doing a hosting company. just a friend. only thing is that latly it hasnt been 99.9% uptime. its been down 4 times this year already. but just curious as to wat i could get

finally someone else is starting to realize this. I see this happen every request, never by as much as that but I still see it a lot.

Hi,
I understand what your saying AiEmotion. But if your site is actually using the amount of space and bandwidth that you are asking for, then you should be generating some income from it.

With that said,, if you want great uptime, well,,, it costs more then that. Most data centers charge dedicated server hosts 2 to 5 dollars a gig for bandwidth, then you have the server cost, and support to pay out also.

if your running a game site, or something that is generating that kind of traffic, surely you can sell some ad space on your site and get the site to pay for a hosting plan with a good hosting company that will keep the servers up.

There are forums here that tell how to get and where to go for getting people to pay you to have banners or ads on your site if you need info on that.

Best of luck,

Tim L

Back