• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100% free image, video, avatar, mp3 file hosting!

serverbuck

Tired of using free file hosting companies that limit you to how much bandwidth you can use when hosting with them or limit you to which type of files you can host (such as images only)? With SSF File Hosting you can host anything up to 50MB per file thats legal and it all can be done in one simple click. No signups required.

Try it out today!

http://www.southsidefunnies.com

And I was wondering what's in it for people who offer such service where anyone can upload almost anything. Do you review which stuff is valuable if people upload them and save it as your own so you don't have to find it yourself (just my guess).

ichibaka said:
And I was wondering what's in it for people who offer such service where anyone can upload almost anything. Do you review which stuff is valuable if people upload them and save it as your own so you don't have to find it yourself (just my guess).

I wonder too

LOL

There's nothing in it for me. I don't go around looking for something back in return except popularity. If the cost of popularity if giving something away then I'm all for it. People that always wonder "what's the catch" miss out in life. If someone from a dealership walked up to you and gave you the keys to a free Hummer, what would you do? Ask "what's the catch"? While your wondering what the catch is, I'd already be rolling away in my free Hummer.

I have almost 500GB of HD space on the servers for this, with no bandwidth limit. The cost for me to run this is less than what it would cost to set up a lemonade stand, so I don't see failure as an option anytime soon. Actually I don't need the Google ads for support, but if I have an audience why not make (some) money off of them?

And kings425, your websites suck. The xoops one doesn't work and the Gameboy one looks like a big green booger. Yuck

500gb space and no transfer limits for the cost of lemonade stand?? Yo gotta tell me where your server is and where to get one! Seriously!

serverbuck, man, how about you open a free hosting for registered members like other hostings? that would be PERFECT for me. MP3s.... videos... wow..

Last edited:
Back