• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$1.00 CostPerClick???

foo2thabar

NLC
Could anyone tell me about some ad revenue companies that pay at LEAST $1.00 Cost Per Click?
I am starting a commercial webmaster help site and I need money to pay for the hosting.
I prefer an ad banner and one popunder or just a 468x60 ad banner would be fine.

OR

An ad revenue program that pays $1.00+ per email I read.

Please dont waste you time by typing posts that make fun of or otherwise show disrespect for my question. I will report you to Peo if you do.

HTML-Guru,

I think you may find it rather difficult to find a program offering $1 per click, I say this as it is normally quite challenging finding one to pay 5c per first click.

I also don't believe there is a pay-to-read email program that actually pays over 2c on a regular basis.

I'm sorry if this is bad news,

i don't think you will find anyplace that will pay you anywhere near one dollar per click.
however it is possible to earn close to or perhaps even more than that in commissions in pay per sales programs.

Originally posted by HTML-Guru
Could anyone tell me about some ad revenue companies that pay at LEAST $1.00 Cost Per Click?

Please read my reply below.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just not going to happen.

**Dies Laughing**

Originally posted by HTML-Guru
Please dont waste you time by typing posts that make fun of or otherwise show disrespect for my question. I will report you to Peo if you do.

Cute

ROTFLMAO

Back