• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

0moola.com - 5000MB Space, 10,000MB BW, No Posting, Instant Activation!

SfcNet

Hello,
For a limited time we at http://www.0moola.com have upgraded our free packages to offer:

* 5,000 MB disk space (5 GB)
* 10,000 MB transfer (10 GB Bandwidth)
* A fast, friendly tech support team
* Easy to use WYSIWYG editor
* FREE subdomain (http://username.0moola.com)!
* HTML editor
* FTP or browser-based file manager
* Blazing fast & reliable 99.9% uptime on Dual Xeon servers!
* Instant activation - Requires you to have Flash (7+ recommended), to view the security measure (flash image with text).
* Resources for beginners!
* Clean text ads - No ugly pop ups on your sites!
* And Much, Much More!

Note: If you do not receive your activation email, please check your spam box, as some email providers filter out activation emails into the spam box.

Thanks,
0moola

Damn I See This "Thing" Again...
Ive already Tried for 3 TIMES WITH DIFFERENT email's and Never got the activation ..0moola tell me this "Oferr" Is just bul----.. (FAKE ???)

0moola.com Is Not the first oferr So i Think You SPAM here.....

damn,......

Hi,
moneyballs2, no we do not at the moment.
123sun, yes we do.

Ive already Tried for 3 TIMES WITH DIFFERENT email's and Never got the activation ..0moola tell me this "Oferr" Is just bul----.. (FAKE ???)
We have close to 10,000 users... You can ask them if we are scammers. Try signing up with a Yahoo account, check your spam/bulk mail box. Many times email providers accidentally send our emails there.

damn,......
Everyone is allowed 1 new thread per week per freewebspace.net guidelines. Posting this is not considered "spamming."

According to freewebspace.net guidelines...
1. Only one new thread per week per host allowed

Mogadishu said:

damn,......

I think you don't have enought brains to signup.. I did, great host!

good luck SfcNet

Last edited:
Sorry, we don't have a timeline for the domain hosting yet. Try redirecting your domain to your 0moola site.

Thanks,
0moola

Back