• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

00MB / 5GB - Better Than Free Hosting!! Make $24+ monthly

Cacho

400MB / 5GB - Better Than Free Hosting!! Make $24+ monthly

Hello All,
PlasmaHosting.Net is currently giving away this opertunity to the next 5 people interested. Simply Email Sales@PlasmaHosting.Net if you would like more information or if you wish to signup. Hosting includes cPanel + Fantastico and account upgrades are inexpensive. This opertunity will NOT last! Signups will be setup within 8 hours.

Thanks,
PlasmaHosting.Net
-We are not a "post for host" company

Correction, Topic Reads 00 MB, the space alloted to each account is 400MB

Amount Remaining: 3

Last edited:
$$ is good

We need more of these host-for-free plus get paid plans!! Look at how China has blossomed now that the people have bigger and better incentives.

Thank you dee emm,
Most of you are thinking that this is certainly some type of scam. Well I can assure you that it is not. I myself have made money using the same program that you will be signing up with once you recieve my hosting!

I've already recieved 20 emails regarrding membership, no confirmed signups yet.

Your welcome.

I sent you a request via e-mail, too, and list a few of my web sites. My e-mail to you is from ledbetter84 @ . . . .

Email

Yes, I recieved your email and replied, if you did not get the reply yet, I will PM it to you.

Thanks. Let me know what you think. Maybe we can work at adding "personnel" to one another's money-making plans/programs.

Back