• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

★ FREE FFmpeg Hosting - Shared & Reseller 75GB Space/750GB Band, UNLIMITED Features ★

umarsa

HostWoot.com

.. WITH SOFTACULOUS!

Hello! I am umarsa from HostWoot.com

We are a free post 2 host ffmpeg providing company who strive to bring you the best quality hosting around!

We Currently Offer:
Free Post2Host Shared Hosting for webmasters
Free Post2Host Reseller Hosting for future hosting companies
Free Post2Host FFMPEG Plans for youtube like sites
Free Post2Host FFMPEG Reseller for selling FFmpeg shared accounts!
Want to know more? Here is what we offer!

Visit: HostWoot.com

Normal Shared Packages:
Small:
Disk space: 5000mb
Bandwidth: 50000mb
Features: 5
Posts Per Month: 10
HostWoot Forums
Order Page

Medium:
Disk space: 25000mb
Bandwidth: 250000mb
Features: 25
Posts Per Month: 20
HostWoot Forums
Order Page

Large:
Disk space: 50000mb
Bandwidth: 500000mb
Features: 50
Posts Per Month: 30
HostWoot Forums
Order Page

Normal Reseller Packages:
Small:
Disk space: 15000mb
Bandwidth: 150000mb
Features: unlimited
Posts Per Month: 25
HostWoot Forums
Order Page

Medium:
Disk space: 30000mb
Bandwidth: 300000mb
Posts Per Month: 50
HostWoot Forums
Order Page

Large:
Disk space: 75000mb
Bandwidth: 750000mb
Posts Per Month: 75
HostWoot Forums
Order Page

FFmpeg Shared Packages:
Small:
Disk space: 2000mb
Bandwidth: 20000mb
Features: 5
Posts Per Month: 10
HostWoot Forums
Order Page

Medium:
Disk space: 10000mb
Bandwidth: 40000mb
Features: 10
Posts Per Month: 20
HostWoot Forums
Order Page

Large:
Features: 50
Posts Per Month: 40
HostWoot Forums
Order Page

FFmpeg Reseller Packages:
Small:
Disk space: 10000mb
Bandwidth: 100000mb
Posts Per Month: 25
HostWoot Forums
Order Page

Medium:
Disk space: 15000mb
Bandwidth: 150000mb
Posts Per Month: 50
HostWoot Forums
Order Page

Large:
Posts Per Month: 75
HostWoot Forums
Order Page

cPanel 11
Softaculous
PHP 5
Ruby on Rails
Python
CGI
MySQL
PostgreSQL
99% Uptime guarantee
PHP Sockets & cURL enabled
.htaccess support
Safe mode OFF
PHP Sendmail ON
Automatic script installer - Softaculous
Custom MX records & CNAME records
24x7 free technical support + support forum
NO ADS
YOU MAY PLACE YOUR OWN ADS!!

http://www.100best-free-web-space.com/review2376.html said:
HostWoot is a post to host free web host provider. They only require 10 posts per month in their forum and 10 posts before sign up. This is a great FFmpeg package with 7,500 MB of disk space and 750,000 MB of bandwidth! This will give you plenty of space and bandwidth to create the site you have always wanted to create. You don't have to have any forced ads on your site, which is a big plus because many free hosts require this.
Choose between FTP for uploading your files and a web based upload. You will enjoy virtually all the same features you find with any paid host, including Softaculous for installing free one-click applications, and cPanel for managing your account. If you are interested in a free post2host account, check out HostWoot today!

Statement From HostWoot: Striving to become the best free ffmpeg post2host company around!

Dont believe we offer top notch FREE hosting? Well don't take OUR word for it, have a look at these testimonials!

"Dragon HostWootRox of pixelknights.cz.cc"
Hello, i have a package on their site and its the best P2H site i have ever seen and used. Theres never downtime except pre-announced. Their packages are Extremely fair. And they are always willing to help you with your problems! If your looking for a free host i suggest you use Hw they are fantastic.

"Jas Scott of evilcops.info"
I've just recently started using Host Woot for my website and they are one of the best post 2 host sites I've ever seen. My account was verified the day after I requested it, and unlike most p2h sites they have a billing panel . Everyone on the forum is very friendly including the staff, plus the server load is very low all the time. Would recommend HostWoot to anyone.

"Srinivasa Baskar of taybac.net"
Hi,
I am having small reseller hosting account with hostwoot for past 3 months i did't face any downtime yet ( except pre announced downtime of 30 min for server upgradation ). Really nice host.

"Asmar Link to thread"
These days It's very hard to find a reliable free hosting company. The owners play around with their clients and suspend accounts without any reason, I've faced that situation with another hosting provider. But with HostWoot - I'm 100% sure that my web hosting company is in the hands of experts who have many years of experience with hosting things.

Your staff members are very professional and reasonable, I feel lucky to find this post2host site (I found this site about 1 year ago!). I'm very old customer of HostWoot and during times you faced some server problems and many problems, but all ends up with a permanent solution.

Trust me, I've left my VPS (Virtual Private Server) for you guys! I love your reseller hosting and will surely request you to arrange a paid plan for me, as soon as I get paid.

You do not count your clients like a number, from what I've seen from support threads and even from my own support threads - Your support response time and skills are even better then paid hosting companies. I don't know why people go with other paid hosting websites while they can get even better service for FREE!

Service uptime and speed is also great, all predicted downtime / server problems and such things are posted in the announcement section, just like all paid hosting sites keep their customers updated. You're even better then paid hosting companies.

Please keep on providing the great post2host shared and reseller packages with excellent support.

Also, if you've submitted your site to some web hosting directories - do let me know and I'll post there with my true and honest review.

I love HostWoot!

It's an excellent host....and make us happyan excellent host....and make us happyellent host....and make us happy host....and make us happy...and make us happy make us happyus happypy

It's a great host ... The service is very fast .. Do not take half an hour. Server fast and durability great for large files and the data transfer rate .. I think there are hosted the driven not as good as hostwoot and the Forum and a wonderful variety of topics and interesting .. it is one of the finest free receptions so far

More Reviews:
http://www.webhostingstuff.com/review/HostWoot.html

Like our plans? Visit for more great deals:

FREE FFmpeg Hosting!
Ordering Page!

Got a question? Ask on our forums!

HostWoot.com/forums

Back