• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

★★ INSTANT setup free cPanel resellers and hosting. No ads, no posting! ★★

Cam.

Pro
NLC
InstaFree

InstaFree provides free cPanel webhosting, reseller hosting and even free domain names with NO ads and no posting! How sweet is that?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Free Shared

1,000MB Space
10,000MB Bandwidth
20 Addon Domain Names
Unlimited Features
cPanel X
Fantastico Deluxe
Instant Setup

Order here

Free Reseller

5,000MB Space
20,000MB Bandwidth
10 Accounts
Unlimited Features
cPanel/WHM X
Fantastico Deluxe
Instant Setup

Order here

------------------------------------------------------------

Why InstaFree?

Why not? Free Resellers, free hosting, and cPanel X! Plus, we're supported by a big paid company so we're not going anyway.

Free resellers? What's the catch?

OK, so there is a catch. We require all customers to complete a simple, free survey before they sign up. These don't take very long at all!

Can I sign up for more then 1 account?

No sorry, we only allow 1 account per IP.

I have questions, where can I ask?

We have a community forum here.

I don't like to be forced into taking online survays I wouldn't use you at all but if you took that off then proberbly would..

your site, is down? when will your site be back up? also when will I be able to login to whm, I signed up for free reseller plan

I have reg it

Very good,Thanks a lot~!

No problem :)

I don't like to be forced into taking online survays I wouldn't use you at all but if you took that off then proberbly would..

If there are no surveys, no ads and no posting then there would be no money for hosting :)

(Haha that was not an intentional rhyme!)

your site, is down? when will your site be back up? also when will I be able to login to whm, I signed up for free reseller plan

The site is up now, and has been up ever since we launched. PM me if you continue to have issues.

I can not access your site, I can access it one time, then, I can't access it no more, is this maybe a problem with my country? or my state?

also when I try to access your site with firefox, I get the error:
The Connection to the Server was Reset

I can not access your site, I can access it one time, then, I can't access it no more, is this maybe a problem with my country? or my state?

also when I try to access your site with firefox, I get the error:

Hi There,

Please PM me your country information, as well as your IP and ISP.

Cheers

Back