• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

★★ INSTANT setup free cPanel resellers and hosting. No ads, no posting! ★★

Cam.

Pro
NLC
InstaFree

InstaFree provides free cPanel webhosting, reseller hosting and even free domain names with NO ads and no posting! How sweet is that?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Free Shared

1,000MB Space
10,000MB Bandwidth
20 Addon Domain Names
Unlimited Features
cPanel X
Fantastico Deluxe
Instant Setup

Order here

Free Reseller

5,000MB Space
20,000MB Bandwidth
10 Accounts
Unlimited Features
cPanel/WHM X
Fantastico Deluxe
Instant Setup

Order here

------------------------------------------------------------

Why InstaFree?

Why not? Free Resellers, free hosting, and cPanel X! Plus, we're supported by a big paid company so we're not going anyway.

Free resellers? What's the catch?

OK, so there is a catch. We require all customers to complete a simple, free survey before they sign up. These don't take very long at all!

Can I sign up for more then 1 account?

No sorry, we only allow 1 account per IP.

I have questions, where can I ask?

We have a community forum here.

We're receiving a very positive reaction to our service! We thank everybody who's signed up so far!

I would like to point out, as we've had a few people try bypass surveys, that even if you are successful, our system checks IP addresses and you will be suspended, then promptly deleted unless you complete a survey - So don't waste your time!

says :

Web Hosting Signup
To complete your webhosting signup, please fill out a simple survey. They're free and won't take you very long at all!
Sorry, There are no surveys available to your
country at this time. Please try back later

:( :( :(

here are small prints of the surveys for Canadians:

*This is a trivia game subscription service. Costs of the Trivia Game are CDN $2.00 per question received. Each week 4 questions will be sent to your mobile.

$2*4 = $8/week!

$8 / 7 days * 30 days = $34.29 / month
$8 / 7 days * 31 days = $35.43 / month

Last edited:
Scam Alert

This is NOT a "Survey", it's a SCAM that asks for your CELL PHONE and then charges an amount... WATCH OUT

What the hack with your Paid Hosting Bro..!

Our paid hosting is not run by us, it's run by an affiliate.

Hello I can not complete the survey because it says there can help me for my country

At this time, we're planning to switch advertising providers due to the fact that there are not many international surveys

No poll for my country can help

As above

says :

Web Hosting Signup
To complete your webhosting signup, please fill out a simple survey. They're free and won't take you very long at all!
Sorry, There are no surveys available to your
country at this time. Please try back later

:( :( :(

As above

here are small prints of the surveys for Canadians:

*This is a trivia game subscription service. Costs of the Trivia Game are CDN $2.00 per question received. Each week 4 questions will be sent to your mobile.

$2*4 = $8/week!

$8 / 7 days * 30 days = $34.29 / month
$8 / 7 days * 31 days = $35.43 / month

If you choose a mobile survey, there will be prices such as this. Try a non-mobile survey. We don't get the money that you pay to the survey provider, so please, choose a lower/non-mobile survey if possible :)

:shame: :shame::shame::confused4:confused4

This is NOT a "Survey", it's a SCAM that asks for your CELL PHONE and then charges an amount... WATCH OUT

Hello. We are not a scam. If you do not want to do a mobile survey, please click a non mobile survey. We do not set the surveys, our advertising partner does. Please make sure you know what you're saying before posting!

Back