• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

★★★★WOW★★★★ No Ads, No Posting, Earn Cash, cPanel & Fantastico, Instant Creation

Gamer4u

★★★ :wave: ★★★★

About
Tired of free hosting that sucks?
How many free hosts are Reliable? How many are Unique?

You use P2C (Paid to Click) as a method of paying for your hosting and you earn cash at the same time. Simple. No strings attached. Your account is instantly created. Our hosting is going to revolutionize free hosting to a premium standard.

We offer several different hosting packages to meet your needs! Sign up now, it's free!

How to earn :angel:
It takes less than 10 minutes to signup and get the Lite plan.
No posting required.
No advertisements.
All you have to do is click a few links!

cPanel & Fantastico
cPanel® - The leading control panel included with each account. Fantastico allows you to install many scripts with a click!

http://www.buxhost.co.cc/

The Plans :knockedou
Master ★★★★★
1250 MB Disk Space
15625 MB Bandwidth
25 credits​

Pro ★★★★
1000 MB Disk Space
12500 MB Bandwidth
20 credits​

Advanced ★★★
750 MB Disk Space
10000 MB Bandwidth
15 credits​

Basic ★★
500 MB Disk Space
7500 MB Bandwidth
10 credits​

Lite
50 MB Disk Space
750 MB Bandwidth
1 credit​

:classic2:

1 Servebyte credit = 12 advertisement visits.
Surfing an ad takes only 30 seconds - and you earn $0.01! Refer your friends... earn $0.01 for every ad they click!

http://www.buxhost.co.cc/

This is pretty good deal, I would do it but I already have a free host but it even allows the user to make money as well, I haven't see another free host do that yet.

Um... sorry when I register this message appeared :

Register New Account

Creating account... an error occured creating the account.

Main >> Account Functions >> Create a New Account
Create a new Account

Account Creation Status: failed (Sorry, resellers are not permitted to create subdomains of the server's main domain)
Sorry, resellers are not permitted to create subdomains of the server's main domain

So what must I do?

Last edited:
Back