• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

•Unlimited Space/Bandwidth*••Aerocore Networkx•

aerox

50mb Space(*Unlimited Negotiable)
5GB Bandwidth(*Unlimited Negotiable)
Super fast servers.
Super fast FTP access.
PHP4/MySQL3
MySQL DB's( Maybe! )
CGI/Perl
http://yourname.aerocore.net

Very Important!!! Must be related content. Examples:
Gaming, Programming Related, Flash Content, Web Design, Cars etc. No Personal Webpages. No Forums.

Please be sure to prepare your current website for me to review. I must have a website to review before I can even consider your request. Understand your site must be developed and not under construction. Its very imporant you understand this.

In Closing: Keep in mind if you are accepted your joining a community of hosted sites. Your NOT joining just another public webhost. Before Instant Messaging me ask yourself this question: Does my site have the features of a site that will attract visitors? If the answer is yes then there is a 95% chance you will be accepted.

Contact me AIM:Aeroxgt
Disclaimer: By Instant Messaging me you understand that I can reject your website for any reason and do not have to explain myself. In most cases I will but im not obligated. I've recieved too many "bogus" requests and if your one of those don't expect an explanation.

Per Brian Seymour, CEO
http://www.aerocore.net

Last edited:
how can you offer unlimited space? Did you just purchase some of those "No Capacity" Hard drives? Oh wait they dont exist. How is there unlimited?

No no but how does someone actualy have UNLIMITED space? How is there no limit to the ammount of space a server can have. I work in IT i know its impossible.

If if he doesn't "without a limit" is defined as being something that you'll never use, I mean you could shove 1TB into a server and is one person likely to use that up?

Its easy to use 1TB of space. Its called a warez server.

And if my mind serves me right your site, Aerocore is hosted by HostRocket. And the most space host rocket offers is 80GB and thats on a dedicated server at $80-200 a month. So unless your paying $80-200 a month how are you offering this space when their best non dedicated plan only offers 3GB. Just wonder how 3GB of space and 100GB bandwith is unlimited. Because note that i have used 100GB of bandwith on my site for just my personal forums.

Just wondering. Im in Information Tech. and manage servers and when i see hosting offers like this i just wonder how its done.

Back