• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

¡ Free domain for life !

spoonybard

Hi all,
I'm willing to offer a free domain for life (you.com, .net, .org) in exchange for a very neat, professinal layout. The domain will be bought at GoDaddy.com, and will be automatically renewed year after year. You will not have full access to it, due to security reasons, but I will change DNS names on request.

The professinal layout must be in colors grey and blue. It's for a free hosting website. If anybody needs more info on the layout, if you're interested, contact me at: darkefka@yahoo.com

Thanks.

You Do realise that that could cost u heaps!

Ie: Me (16) got 70 years left if iam lucky
Thats 70 * 8.95 = 626 USD
But what if you die first?
Wouldnt it just be better to get a Template Monster Template or somthn?

No offence intended here, but you want a professional layout in exchange for a domain name that the person would never own? What security reasons would prevent them owning it? Suppose you got run over by a bus the day before it was due to be renewed?

Maybe if you registered it for 10 years, it might be a more appealing offer. :confused:

Originally posted by Jan

Maybe if you registered it for 10 years, it might be a more appealing offer. :confused:

I'd do it for that, probably. If the domain was mine and not yours.

I'll do it, the domain for as long as possible, you own it.

email me @ nite-crawler [AT(@)AT] optusnet.com.au

although i don't think my layouts are that professional, but i'll have a crack at it.

latest: http://idle-net.com

Originally posted by Jan
Suppose you got run over by a bus the day before it was due to be renewed?

I don't go outside. :)

And registering it for a year and put it on GoDaddy's auto renew is alot better. What if you didn't want it anymore? Plus, $8.95 is better than a one time free of like $90. Start putting things together here.

And lastly, I will register it under MY godaddy account, and if you got access to it, you could mess with my domains, etc.

..;)

:confused: if you cant be bothered to make a new account for someone i dought anyone will be bothered to make you a layout design

Back